Stuart Carlson for February 22, 2021

  1. Missing large
    sipsienwa Premium Member about 2 years ago

    I wonder how many of these people would still be alive if the twice impeached treasonous sleazeweasel had promoted masks and distancing? If he had listened to scientists instead of quacks?

     •  Reply
  2. Missing large
    Odon Premium Member about 2 years ago

    10,000’s of thousands is a safe bet.

     •  Reply
  3. Avat
    Radish the old word monger Premium Member about 2 years ago

    Republicans gave the USA the biggest case of covid in the world.

     •  Reply
  4. Smokey
    Zuhlamon Premium Member about 2 years ago

    The mortuary and crematorium operators are having a smokin’ hot year, however.


     •  Reply
  5. Triumph
    Daeder  about 2 years ago

    There are a lot of Republican voters who would gladly sell you the granite that resides where their brain should be.

     •  Reply
  6. Smokey
    Zuhlamon Premium Member about 2 years ago

    Five percent of the world’s population, and 20% of the world’s COVID deaths.

    Trump’s gift that keeps on giving. Might’s well have been a treatable cancer that he allowed to metastasize into Stage 4, and only with a new administration and Democratic Congress are we trying to stabilize.

    And the trolls, MAGAts, and Trumpublicans are still doing their best to kill people.

    Polls show an average of 80% approval of Biden’s COVID plan (and exactly zero of the so-called “Republicans” in Congress). Of that remaining 20%, you have the “I got mine, so eff the rest of you!” millionaires and oligarchs guarding their piles of bloody gold, the Trumpublicans on their knees to worship (or service) Trump, and those that Hillary accurately dubbed “The Deplorables”.

    And of course, the dung-beetle trolls.

     •  Reply
  7. Wtp
    superposition  about 2 years ago

    It makes me queasy to know that incompetent/science-illiterate/anti-science Congress members can suppress science/medical data/personnel that do not fit their gut-feel philosophy. We The People should have a safeguard against legislators that are not competent in these areas yet make harmful policy decisions. Our checks and balances seem to be incomplete — not working at all — when so many die needlessly.

     •  Reply
  8. Missing large
    brwydave Premium Member about 2 years ago

    New Hampshire soon will be nothing a big hole in the ground.

     •  Reply
  9. Bbb
    NeoconMan  about 2 years ago

    USA! USA! We’re Number One.

    Even our bread lines are longer and better than China’s and Russia’s.

     •  Reply
  10. 1968 avatar 1
    pamela welch Premium Member about 2 years ago

    Incredibly sad :-(

     •  Reply
  11. Smokey
    Zuhlamon Premium Member about 2 years ago

    President Biden is giving a televised memorial to commemorate the grim milestone, where more Americans were killed in one year than in WWI, WWII, and Vietnam. And we have Trump and Republican malfeasance and dereliction of duty to blame.

    They were MIA then, and are MIA now. Gee, so are their trolls, on this cartoon.

    They will never, ever admit to their deadly mistake with this Pandemicide.

    And we will never, ever, forget or forgive them, nor vote for them.

     •  Reply
  12. Smokey
    Zuhlamon Premium Member about 2 years ago

    “Yeah, but what about Benghazi!

     •  Reply
  13. 1  1  1     1 me and tree
    pc368dude  about 2 years ago

    The mind-boggling treachery of Trump and his Republican minions in dealing with the pandemic will go down in history. It is hard to imagine a single one of them giving any thought to their legacy.

     •  Reply
  14. 8863814b f9b6 46ec 9f21 294d3e529c09
    mattro65  about 2 years ago

    The toll from Covid:19 will be miniscule compared to the toll taken by climate change, a bipartisan case of abysmal ignorance.

     •  Reply
  15. Desron14
    Masterskrain Premium Member about 2 years ago

    Thanks, trump. Hope you’re happy.

     •  Reply
  16. Missing large
    lsnrchrd.1 Premium Member about 2 years ago

    Clearly all the fault of angry and disgruntled socialists.

     •  Reply
Sign in to comment

More From Stuart Carlson