Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for October 15, 2021

  1. Missing large
    eastern.woods.metal  7 months ago

    Normally they take all but the change after the period

     •  Reply
  2. Missing large
    willispate  7 months ago

    I haven’t heard those names, since America’s Funniest Home Videos.

     •  Reply
  3. Leprechaun
    oldpine52  7 months ago

    Moe, Larry, and Curly recommend them.

     •  Reply
  4. Mike tiny pic
    Here's Waldo  7 months ago

    The Tappet Brothers! Their office is still in Harvard Square…

     •  Reply
  5. Rick o shay
    wiatr Premium Member 7 months ago

    Did the truck survive?

     •  Reply
  6. 2006 afl collingwood
    nosirrom  7 months ago

    Where are the other two stooges?

     •  Reply
  7. Missing large
    Susan00100  7 months ago

    With his bulk, it’s surprising that Cosmo even felt that truck.

     •  Reply
  8. 45732a
    Sanspareil  7 months ago

    Time for Cosmo to tell him:

    “Stick it, Shove it and Now”

     •  Reply
  9. Missing large
    littlejohn Premium Member 7 months ago

    Was he hit by the tow-truck that was towing his DeSoto?

     •  Reply
  10. Missing large
    cgale42  7 months ago

    I worked in an office that had a Cheatham and a Howe. Never could find a Dewey though.

     •  Reply
  11. Missing large
    timbob2313 Premium Member 7 months ago

    Excellent strip today. Thanks for the chuckle Mr. Brookins and Ms. MacNelly

     •  Reply
  12. Missing large
    krs27  7 months ago

    How a out the sister company schiester geister & finagle

     •  Reply
  13. Missing large
    preacherman  7 months ago

    That’s probably not all, Perfessor. The attorney may need other expenses like TV ads, his wife’s alimony, and, oh yes, greens fees.

     •  Reply
  14. Grandbudapesthotel cr alamy
    Imagine  7 months ago

    A vulture. How a appropriate.

     •  Reply
  15. Thumbnail img 0108
    Jeffin Premium Member 7 months ago

    Were Click and Clack driving said truck at the time of the alleged collision?

     •  Reply
  16. Google profile picture
    Sir Isaac  7 months ago

    With all the injury attorneys around today I sometimes feel like a sheep surrounded on all side by hyenas waiting to rip my guts out if I make just one little slip up.

     •  Reply
  17. Dontbotherme
    Louis from NY  7 months ago

    “The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers”. – Dick the Butcher, Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2

     •  Reply
  18. Missing large
    etspi  7 months ago

    Car Talk’s lawyers.

     •  Reply
  19. Picture 001
    rshive  7 months ago

    But getting money out of it is a real service.

     •  Reply
  20. Missing large
    Buckeye67  7 months ago

    He’s taking 65% off the top, and the remaining 35% will be negotiable.

     •  Reply
  21. Missing large
    Walter Parmantie Premium Member 7 months ago

    Channeling the Three Stooges.

     •  Reply
  22. Missing large
    schaefer jim  7 months ago

    Planted!

     •  Reply
  23. Win 20201204 12 32 23 pro
    oakie817  7 months ago

    nyuck nyuck nyuck

     •  Reply
Sign in to comment

More From Shoe