Advertisement

Rudy Park by Darrin Bell and Theron Heir for November 22, 2019

8 Comments

Hide All Comments
  1. Mm wp001
    allen@home  11 months ago

    I say give it up. The man is a lost cause and will never change.

     •  Reply
  2. Missing large
    biz.gocomics  11 months ago

    Very bad man…

     •  Reply
  3. Toughcat
    bakana  11 months ago

    Decimate means to kill 10%. That really Pisses Off the remaining 90%.

     •  Reply
Sign in to comment
Advertisement

More From Rudy Park

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement