Iu

Wasa Bista Free

Comics I Follow

All of your followed comic titles will appear here.

For help on how to follow a comic title, click here

Recent Comments

  1. about 8 hours ago on Pearls Before Swine

    So you start with a salad of big words that have nothing to do with the topic, then you dismiss Joe Rogan’s medical prescription for Ivermectin as hearsay? I don’t have time for trolls trying to run game on me.

  2. about 8 hours ago on Pearls Before Swine

    I certainly hope to visit Australia one day too. It’s not looking good, though, not when cops are arresting mothers in front of their children for the crime of taking a walk in a public park. I appreciate your point about the Joycamp, er, Wellcamp, but the mission creep always comes later. And it sure looks spacious and comfy… until there’s a need to cram more people in…

  3. about 8 hours ago on Pearls Before Swine

    I provided specific references, you decided to ignore them on threadbare excuses. For all your verbiose bloviation you are clearly not up to the task of intelligent dialogue. Bye.

  4. 1 day ago on Pearls Before Swine

    Nope. Check the CDC figures again. That’s 700,000 who allegedly died with covid. “allegedly” because hospitals get subsidies for each covid patient which means they’re incentivized to lie, and there’s plenty of evidence they did just that (heart attacks, drug overdoses and even a motorcycle accident listed as “covid deaths”). And “with” covid, not "of"covid, because only 6% of the deaths listed only covid as a cause of death. In the other 94% of cases there were “co-morbidities” i.e. real causes of death, such as heart failure. Oh, and by purest coincidence, seasonal flu hospitalizations are down by over 90% from pre-covid.

  5. 1 day ago on Pearls Before Swine

    I told you, look up Dr. Robert Malone. Dr. Malone is a veteran vaccine developer and co-inventor of the mRNA vaccine. This guy is a real expert so stop listening to Don Lemon and Joe Biden. Also a real expert, and not a paid shill like Sanjay Gupta and other Faucists, is Dr. Peter McCullough. Malone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwPKnOhJRYg&t=2s McCullough: https://rumble.com/vnhjq1-winning-the-war-against-therapeutic-nihilism-dr.-peter-mccullough.html

  6. 1 day ago on Pearls Before Swine

    How I manage my health is my business. Not yours, not the government’s. Now go do your research. Knowledge is good.

  7. 1 day ago on Pearls Before Swine

    The shots don’t work and are dangerous. Ivermectin is proven safe and works. Check the absolutely stellar results from Uttar Pradesh. Peru and I believe Indonesia having great results too.

  8. 1 day ago on Pearls Before Swine

    You are clearly no epidemiologist. Listen to Dr. Robert Malone, one of the inventors of the MRNA “vaccine.” You don’t vaccinate into a pandemic because that accelerates mutation. You intervene early with prophylactics, which means Ivermectin (or hydroxychloroquine, the best drug we had at the time). By the way, did anyone catch Joe Rogan hammer Sanjay Gupta on his podcast for CNN’s lies about Ivermectin?

  9. 1 day ago on Pearls Before Swine

    Here we go again. More lies and dissembling from the Media Matters cheap seats. No, President Trump stopped flights from China. A bold move, just after signing a big trade deal with China, and YOUR PEOPLE called him a racist for it at the time and still have not apologized for that. President Trump saved many lives that day. Nancy Pelosi had access to the same intel and said nothing.

  10. 2 days ago on Pearls Before Swine

    Yeah, that’s what I heard too. Now I see Queensland is building a concentration camp, er sorry “Wellcamp,” for the unvaxxed. But that’s not what worries me. What worries me is that it won’t be completed till 2024. Our minders seem to have big plans.