Duffy: Error 404 – Windows cannot locate mocking protocol and needs to restart.
Go, Laundrocat! We believe in you!
(Yes, I’m sticking to calling him that. Sue me!)
Ravenscroft can be playing him. You know, abusing the guilt of a mischief-maker in order to get him to do what he knows needs to be done, but is unable to do himself. I sense a tragedy forming…
Wake up, Laundrocat! We need you!
“Many laptops will convert a good chunk of the keyboard into a number pad if NumLock is enabled. Press NumLock or Fn + NumLock to make sure that it is disabled. Try typing again to see if your keys are fixed. If this doesn’t fix your problem, you may have the wrong language selected.”
That’s what google is saying at least. Have you tried that?
Good point! Also, if you look at the last panel, you can see the black ooze is concentrating on Chick and completely bypassing Kirbee. Something’s definetly odd about this.
Soo, let’s recap what’s happened in the last few weeks:
1. Our heroes have situated themselves in a seemingly nice colony.
2. Colony seems to not be so nice.
3. In all this time Wally has secretly been the superhero Laundrocat.
4. Ghosts are actually sea-dwelling Topsiders with the ability to turn invisible.
5. Wally’s new sidekick Jumbowash (you try coming up with a pun here…) confirms the colony to not be so nice.
6. Wally beats up a blind stork, who mocks him for only being able to count to 4.
7. Apparently the only way to read comics is to wear inter-dimensional goggles, which is probably why everyone is always stressed.
8. Wally finds out Kirby can count to 5, making her more intelligent than him and Chick.
9. Upon learning this Wally faints from the shock and the ghost of Jim comes to haunt them.
Well, congratulations Aaron. You have left me utterly befuddled.
Can’t argue with that logic, folks…
I’m starting to believe this elephant did not end up where he is, because he’s too unqualified for anything else, but rather was moved there for simmiliar reasons Wally was. He seems to know how Eden works from personal experience and unlike Wally’s previous manager, has avoided informing anyone about the “superpower” the new guy possesses.Or maybe he’s just being solidary with the only other laundry guy in the entire colony…
I’m just gonna throw this out there… What the heck is IN that sandwich? That kid can’t even move it one inch away from his mouth, while talking. It’s gotta be something amazing!
Either that, or he’s aiming to be the first morbidly obese person of the Post-Apocalypse.