Th calvin464

pshapley Premium

Recent Comments

  1. 5 days ago on Frazz

    Caulfield is in third grade, going on to third grade next year. So that means he’s 8 years old, turning 8 at his next birthday.So at that rate, it’s going to take him a while to “grow up.”

  2. 6 days ago on Pickles

    https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1993/01/25?ct=v&cti=560381

  3. 6 days ago on For Better or For Worse

    Comic strip time. Probably a few weeks really practicing, then an uneventful test with a reasonable examiner. Nothing interesting enough to make a joke about. (You’ve got to have a few of these long gaps to make up for a week’s worth of strips covering less than an hour.)

  4. 9 days ago on Drabble

    I keep hoping that the badger from a few years ago will reappear some day.

  5. 18 days ago on Calvin and Hobbes

    I’m sure she will. Whistleblowers get that type of treatment a lot.

  6. 19 days ago on Pickles

    Hasn’t Nelson been 8 years old for about 20 years now? Buy him the right size, he’s never going to grow.

  7. 19 days ago on Calvin and Hobbes

    Seems that this is a case of the whistleblower paying the price.

  8. about 1 month ago on Wallace the Brave

    When I was a kid, I’d go down to the beach, pick a mussel off the rocks, crack it open and use it for bait. Good bait, but gross and disgusting. I could never eat the things.

  9. about 1 month ago on Doonesbury

    When I was in college my breakfasts were generally 2 or 3 eggs and juice, sometimes bacon or sausage. My friends subsisted on cold pizza and junk food, or skipped it entirely. So now I’m old and fat, and they’re old and skinny.

  10. 2 months ago on Non Sequitur

    Yes, I meant the Phoenix Metro area.

    The 80% number was one I remembered from our city councilman back in February. I looked it up. “…only Pima and Maricopa Counties can use Pfizer due to the controlled temps it has to be stored and used at. Overall we’ve been getting 10% of the Pfizer allocations. Maricopa County has gotten 90%.” (Tucson Ward 6 newsletter, Feb. 22)

    At the same time my 70+ year old neighbors couldn’t get appointments, Maricopa county was vaccinating 55 year olds because they had lots of vaccine. People I know drove up there (120 miles) to get their shots.