Miss the cold war? Well, Putin tried to bring it back, then he installed his hand-picked asset in the White House (despite losing the actual vote by almost THREE MILLION) so now, sorry, too late, the cold war is over and Putin won.
Trump surrendered and handed the white flag from the White House to the guy in the Kremlin.
For a fraction of the cost of one nuclear missile, Putin has found a way to complete a hostile takeover of the United States and buy his very own U.S. president and a majority of the U.S. Senate, including Mitt R-money, who made getting tough on Russia the centerpiece of his 2012 campaign for president independence from Trump a key point in his 2018 campaign for senator from Utah. Nowadays Putin pulls Trump’s puppet strings and Trump, in turns, trickles down the puppet strings to R-money.
Putin is an amazing investor. Just look at the return Putin has gotten on his investment:
• The government of the United States SHUT DOWN for the third time in a year, each time longer than the one before, all of them begun while REPUBLICONS controlled the House, Senate and presidency. Trump doesn’t care about the U.S. government being shut down; it isn’t the government he really works for.
• Babies in cages.
• Western alliances in disarray — including a puppet president who is trying to get the U.S. to withdraw from NATO.
• Total chaos in the White House.
• Sanctions on Russia and key Russian oligarchs being lifted or ignored
• Financial markets in turmoil.
• Tariffs that make U.S. exports less desirable and Russian exports more desirable (China no longer importing U.S. soybeans and Putin rushing to fill the Chinese demand for soybeans that used to be met by American farmers so that U.S. soybean sales to China will never come back.)