Fingers crossed? Luck has nothing to do with it. Trump depends on help from our enemies; he is an enemy of the United States and a threat to our values.
1. Trump did NOT get “elected” by winning the most votes, and only cheated his way through the Electoral College by narrowly “winning” three major Midwestern industrial states (Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania) by a combined total of only 77,000 votes (a fraction of one percent) for all of them, and he only got those because of massive voter suppression (the governors and secretaries of state for all three states are Democrats for the 2020 cycle) and because of massive electoral and propaganda interference by a hostile foreign adversary, as documented in the Mueller report.
2. Trump’s campaign welcomed Russian interference (“if it’s what you say, I love it”) and even invited it (“Russia, if you’re listening…”) and colluded extensively (Mueller documented 140 instances of “links and coordination” that may fall short of being indictable or provable beyond a reasonable doubt as “criminal conspiracy” but certainly rise to the popular understanding of “collusion”).
3. The Trump campaign invited, welcomed and embraced Russian help in 2016 and Trump has now confessed to George Stephanopoulos that he would welcome such help again and that he finds nothing wrong with reviewing material from a hostile foreign adversary.
Trump to Lester Holt: “I covered up crimes of 2016.”
Trump to George Stephanopoulos: “I’ll do it again in 2020.”
4. Trump welcomes the support of “very fine people” who carry Nazis and KKK Confederate flags — flags that represent armed conflict against the United States who were crushed by REAL Americans.
5. Trump consistently expresses that he trusts brutal dictators (Vladimir Putin, Mohammed bin Salman, Kim Jong Un) over the heads of his own intelligence agencies that HE APPOINTED.
6. Trump SALUTED a NORTH KOREAN GENERAL.
May 31, 2017