Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus Trumpus…
1. A notorious liar: as in everybody knows your propensity for avoiding facts. You have such an unsavory reputation only strangers are misled and then not for long.
2. An incorrigible liar: as in you are impervious to correction. Even if caught in your lie and despite punishment, embarrassment or unhappiness, there is no reforming your distortions of the truth.
3. An inveterate liar: as in you are the victim of firmly fixed and deep rooted habits. Telling untruths is as frequent and customary as brushing your teeth or waking up.
4. A congenital liar: as in you have such a long history of persistent falsification that you can only suspect you started when you were in your mother’s womb.
5. A chronic liar: as in you never stop lying. You lie continually, not occasionally or frequently but all the time.
6. A pathological liar: as in you are not concerned with the difference between truth or falsehood. You do not distinguish between fact and fantasy. Your lying is a disease.
7. An unconscionable liar: as in you are completely without regret or even a conscience. No matter what misery your lies may cause your innocent victims, you never feel the slightest twinge of guilt.
8. A glib liar: as in you are possessed of a lively imagination and a ready tongue. You can distort facts as smoothly and effortlessly as you can say your name. But ironically enough, your very smoothness makes you suspect because your answers are too quick to be true.
9. An egregious liar: as in all your lies are vicious, calculated, predetermined, and cold. Your lies are so hurtful people gasp in amazement and disgust at hearing them.
10. An all of the above liar: Trump
November 20, 2017