They certainly are a bunch of whiny and whacko snowflakes, aren’t they?
The G.Q.P. in Congress looking to invest in companies that make body bags, toe tags and refrigerated truck trailers. Want to make America Great Again with this opportunity to line their pockets . . .and help the stock market. . . /S
You nailed it, Jen!
Maybe next time you can convey the answer to the COVID-19 chicken or egg question. Which came first? The virus or the mental defect?
There is a hospital that has had to give its employees a “panic button” to wear to summon help. The jerks and sometimes the family members too are attacking the healthcare people who they distrust, don’t believe or they maintain the belief that they are being denied the cure so that the medical bills can be increased.
In my area, as probably many, the first responders are having a significant number of breakthroughs because of the number of places that they have to enter or engage with the anti-vaxxers. The vital load plus the stress and social factors are overwhelming the vaccine protected. At least they are not dying or even being hospitalized.
The freedom to be free to be dumb.
Sadly, you nailed it.
Doctors are telling their patients that if they are not vaccinated, find another doctor. People are saying it’s unethical. But it IS ethical to expose other patients in the waiting room to Covid, I guess.
Treat all anti-maskers/anti-vaxxers in the car park and free up the beds for people who will make a contribution to society.
Reposting:I find it ironic that people who don’t trust the vaccines because they are “new technology” experiment on themselves with ivermectin.
There ARE clinical studies under way now to see if ivermectin has a positive impact on COVID-19, because in addition to its main use, it does have some anti-inflammatory and anti-viral effects. Indeed, some studies show it can reduce the effects of COVID-19 once you have it, and can even accelerate recovery. (Links below, as usual – unlike the trolls.)
1. it does nothing to prevent COVID-19. An ounce of protection is worth several pounds of cure.
2. We know that it is possible to get COVID-19 more than once; “natural” immunity from surviving the disease is neither as long-lasting nor as broadly protective as the vaccines are.
3. There is a big difference between a carefully measured dose administered by a doctor and swallowing a bunch of horse pills. It is idiotic to self-administer, especially given that animal doses are far more concentrated than the equivalent human doses. Typical administration is proportional to weight and different metabolisms rates between species. It’s complicated.
4. Ivermectin interacts with numerous other drugs.
5. Ivermectin is TOXIC in large doses: causing “nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death.”
6. Getting a vaccine prevents – and in some cases even cures – long COVID. Not so Ivermectin.
Don’t be stupid: get vaccinated. If you still get COVID-19, it will already be less severe! Or ask your doctor if Ivermectin is a good idea.
Meta-analysis on Ivermectin on COVID-19: Bryan, et.al, 2021 (in a low-impact journal): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/
Clinical trials under way: https://tinyurl.com/n8tkdebp
FDA guidelines on why not to take Ivermectin for COVID-19: https://tinyurl.com/44uu9zuj
I was going to make a Branch Covidians joke, but looked it up first and it’s a thing.
It’s nice to be dead right, huh?
Toxic masculinity? What about the females who agree with them? What about the teachers (mostly women) and the Health workers (especially in old age homes) and all those others. I’d bet at least 50% are female. This is blatant sexism.
Psycho right wingers, strong as horse, but not as smart.
Worried about microchips that can tell everyone where you are and what you’re doing? Do you carry a cell phone? Use Facebook or Google?
Worried that it might introduce something toxic? Do you eat at fast food joints? How often?
Truly, my only problem is the magnets. I can’t walk through a parking lot anymore….
They think they’re being tough guys when they’re actually showing that they can’t handle ANY discomfort. And showing that they’re the ones who bail when there’s a crisis.
Suicide by Covid? I’ve heard of “self-harmers” but wow.
I now have an ear-worm on an ever lasting loop:
“it’s my body, I’ll die if I want to, die if I want to…”
Don’t you just hate when that happens?
I you are worried the staff in the hospital are trying to kill you, leave or better yet, don’t go to the hospital at all.
Strong like horse, smell like bull, smart like ox.
September 20, 2017