More like our Whiner-in-Chief.
He’s not awake, he’s unconscious.
Dow down 2,000 points today, thanks for the bear market Republicans.
Wait a second… someone is trusting this fat moron with a lit candle? Good God, he could burn down the entire White House with a soggy match, so heaven only knows how much damage he will do now!
The more Trump talks the more the market drops, 21,342.23
They coming to take me away.
Do us all a favor and go back to sleep!
Trump is living proof that a person doesn’t need to be in a coma to be braindead…….
Imbecile Trump gave corporations tax breaks, they bought their own stock and kited the market, their profit has now been lost.
But… but he hardly sleeps at all! And that’s proof that he’s smart and tough! Somehow.
He’s not awake yet.
Town Crier, or Town LIAR???
Trump: It’s twelve o’clock, and it’s the Democrats’ fault.
He made a statement that:
1. Was factually incorrect on HIS OWN POLICY
2. Lied on several counts (e.g., virus TREATMENT would have no copay whereas only the TESTING will)
3. Made several lies about the nature of the crisis (a “foreign virus”? Really? It’s not an invader – and don’t think I missed the Naziesque reference to germs)
4. Introduced a ridiculous anti-travel policy at the last minute which will do nothing to prevent the spread, cause HUGE chaos abroad and at home, and left exemptions that were irrational from a pandemic perspective – but allows people to travel to HIS properties
5. Proposed tax breaks for industries which are not necessary
6. Failed to propose any policy for people who won’t be able to work – cancelling payroll taxes (which NEITHER party is interested in doing) doesn’t work if you aren’t getting paid!
7. Focused almost entirely on the economic aspects and not on people’s LIVES, e.g., are we contributing to vaccine development? Are we bringing back the pandemic response team (which, contrary to #45’s previous statement, is NOT something you can do quickly)?
Can we impeach this idiot NOW??
Shit for brains hasn’t been awake since the Doctor slapped him.
If the market goes down another 1,400 points it will be back to where it was when Obama left office at 19,804