Somehow, I don’t believe a poison that kills in half an hour and has no preceding effects. Sir Gerald would have felt sicker and sicker, and should have called for a doctor.
Additionally, I find it unlikely he would get a lethal dose from a kiss of a glove. Maybe if he licked it…
Finally, the danger of cross contamination is so high that all the others are probably poisoned as well. An obvious example: if the woman picked up and ate a roll.
So: The woman pushed something into Sir Gerald’s mouth, and then all three of them restrained him from getting help while he died. They ate nothing, and probably took some safety precautions. Then they set the stage and called the police. Arrest them all!
October 25, 2017