Get Fuzzy by Darby Conley for April 11, 2012
Rob: I thought you hated soccer. Bucky: I still don't care for the ball bit, but I have come to enjoy the spanish soap opera drama that is the soccer dive. Rob: Dives in soccer aren't part of the actual game, Bucky. Bucky: Look. Soccer is about 60% balls, sure, but the other 40% is diving. Just own it, man! Give points for dives! Lord know there's never any actual ball scoring! Rob: Not sure what to do with you sometimes. Bucky: Well, I just fixed world soccer, give me some money.