February 07, 2019
January 17, 2018
That’s why you should keep an empty Gatorade bottle in the car.
Control your drink rate, Cal
Imagine if he drank soda.
This reminds me of a short story where this man was given a way to escape jail. And he did too.
Tie a knot in it or hang it out the window!
At least guys have the advantage of being able to do it discreetly; they used to call it “checking the back tire.”
reminds me of commercial, guy in need pulls into gas station in a panic. Bathroon locked. Little kid inside playing with guns and holster in front of mirror.Meanwhile guy outside bent over in misery.
I’m surprised his parents didn’t enforce the “Car trip Rule”: GO before you Go!
Reminds me of my Dad. We used to drive from Mass to Chicago for Christmas to visit family. He would only stop every 4 hours to fill up the tank. That was our one and only bathroom break!
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
Upset the water balance…and you will pay.
Good thing he wasn’t on board the Titanic.
Great, now I’VE gotta go. Thanks a lot, Calvin!
Dad always seems to need to lighten up
A classic C & H
Hmm… I’ve heard the stat that the human body is 90% water… looks like even 80% is much too high for most adults, though it might be closer for a young’un like Calvin.
In Japan, if someone’s kid had that problem we would wait for a station, pull open the door on the side opposite the platform, and let him go “oshiko.”
I’m not sure what they would do to a kid but theses days if an adult male is caught answering the call of nature he will be branded a sex offender even if the only person that saw him was the cop.
If he’s 90% water, then, what’s the remaining 10%?
A classic Sunday C&H. I used to hold my hand over the final panel to try and guess how Cal’s imagination tied into his reality.
Before I donate blood, I drink water for most of the day. Nothing else. No fizzy drinks. No warm drinks. Just water.
I felt nauseous last time after drinking it so much but when you have tricky veins like mine what else can you do?
Reminds me of Forrest Gump when he drank a huge drink from 7-11 I forget what it’s called, and then couldn’t get his zipper open so he had to sit for hours needing to go and when someone asked him how he was he said “I got to pee!”
There is nothing so bad, that an “I told you so” can’t make it worse. Thanks dad.
Funny as a 60+ year old adult I still have that same problem!
There’s a device for women in similar situations, called a “she-wee”.
We were on a cross-country trip and had been on the highway for about 10 minutes when my four-year-old started in with “I need to go to the bathroom.” Of course, the “we just finished lunch, I asked you if you needed to go before we left” statement did nothing.
I pulled off at the next exit and stopped under the golden arches. She brightened and said, “Are we going to get a happy meal?” “No — bathroom.” “Fries?” “No — bathroom.” “Apple pie or ice cream?” “NO — BATHROOM!!”
She heaved a sigh and said, “So I guess this is just a McPotty stop, huh?”
It’s been in the family vocabulary ever since. Even people who have never the term know exactly what a McPotty stop is.
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
I’m going now…
June 01, 2017
July 02, 2017
July 26, 2017
September 05, 2017
November 05, 2017
November 18, 2017
December 03, 2017
December 13, 2017