1. Bozo doesn’t let obstacles slow him down.
2. There’s nothing like a good cigar.
3. Bozo made his sales goal.
1) Sticks and hat are gone, but now he has some wood for his fireplace… and a still intact face! ☺
2) Bozo’s priorities. Fuzzy heading for home… maybe ⭐
3) Your change, Sir. ☺
1 Bozo loses another hat. Perhaps somebody will build a snowman around it. (Frosty The Snowman—Jimmy Durante)
2 70 blocks before the nicotine fit kicked in. Not bad Bozo. (Snowblind—Styx)
3 Bozo decides to sell the business and retire. (Newsies—cast album)
1. Turning a visible danger into a hidden one. Mind the stump!
2. mmm, nothing like a cold soggy stogie.
3. Thanks, the job is yours!
1. Bozo the unstoppable.
2. It may be wet but it has to do.
3. Ah ya wants em all eh. Here ya goes, sir. Now you gots all of today’s BOZO in the funnies pages!
For those who come in late, these fabulous fun funnies was envisioned and executed so beautifully and brilliantly by FoXo Reardon, a true master cartoonist who told his funny tales with his awesome artwork alone, without any of his characters in BOZO ever saying a single word.
An especially excellent epitome of pictures speaking thousand words, BOZO also the most pleasant picturesque pantomime where every panel is like a photograph of a three-dimensional cartoon world of realistic-looking depths and details. Such was his powerful perspective artwork which brought to life a lovely lively world of BOZO!
FoXo a rare combination of both sharp wits and artistic talents which is rarely seen together in the same cartoonist, a true master and professional cartoonist whose work quality speaks for itself and as you can see for yourself BOZO is pure gold coming from a golden era of cartooning! More about FoXo and BOZO in the About page.
So no wonder that these wonderful wordless wonders still bring great joy and sheer cheer to many even today.
But despite being a great classic of great creative calibre, neither BOZO nor FoXo are much known or remembered these days.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to many many more!
And yes, yes of course another big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers once again for the marvellous master FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece, the most pleasant picturesque pantomime, the ever entertaining ever energetic ever enjoyable ever excellent evergreen entertainer, the brilliantly beautiful and beautifully brilliant BOZO!
And yes of course many thanks to Micheal Reardon for bringing BOZO back for us all!
That was quick thinking, Bozo….whew!
Nuttin like a good cigar to keep warm…
Extra extra …real all about it….all news papers sold in record time!
1. Trunc ated tree?
2. Snowy stogie
3. Wholesale sheaf
1) Bozo lost his hat, but gained some firewood!
2) Bozo knew he forgot something!
3) Here, catch up on your reading!
OBSTRUCTION-Skiing like a PRO, and an obstruction pops up, our Mity Mite might drop his hat and his poles, but he keeps on his course, and brings some firewood back to the house. RETRIEVED- Hey a good stogie is worth running 70 blocks for. SOLD OUT- Bozo too smart for the oldest scam there is….need a 25cent newspaper, but lowest bill he has is a $10. Take that 10 Spot and let him have all the papers…and his corner for selling the news.
Bozo Bono. Rescued. Sold sucker. If you go into a taco bell with a 100.00 bill, you better be ready to buy a whole lotta food or you ain’t getting anything.
The last strip reminds me of the grilled cheese truck. A sandwich was $5. If you gave him a ten, you get two. A twenty, you get four grilled cheese. Big sign on his truck, no change given, cash only, grilled cheese only.
1. My new hat tree but no hat. 2. Marathon Stogie. 3. Bundle deal.
1) We Don’t Need Another Hero 2) Typical Male 3) (You’re Simply) The BestTine Turner…Rock in Peace!
3) Get cher toootsie fruitsee ice-a cream. (Give me two dollars on Sunup!)
1) BETWEEN THE SKIS: While snow skiing Bozo goes through the tree leaving ski marks between a stump!
2) SAVED: In the bitter cold Bozo loses one cigar but finds another still barely lit!
3) BREAK A $10: Bozo selling newspapers and a fellow wants to break a $10 bill. Bozo gives him the rest of his papers and off he goes $10 richer!!!
(1) Not quite Charles Addams’ Downhill Skier (1940), but pretty clever (and slightly more believable).
I will admit that I smoke cigars. Not sorry. One of the characteristics of cigars is that when you put them down they go out in a couple of minutes. I can put down a cigar and go mow the lawn and come back in an hour and pick right back up where I left off. (Okay, I do smoke outside. Even I don’t like my house to smell like cigars.)
A Happy and Safe Memorial Day weekend to all Bozo followers! Not preaching here, but if you drive, please don’t drink, and if you drink, please don’t drive. Just want to see everyone back here safe and well after the Holiday.