1) Sometimes little things matter… :-)
2) C’mon, Sir, have a break and play with the cute dog. :-)
3) Fuzzy: “Bozo, my friend, now you know why I always wear same color pants and underpants”. :-)
1. Washer trouble.
2. Run, trouble!
3. Wear n tear trouble.
But when me read BOZO, me forget all the troubles. For BOZO is such wonderful wordless wonders that always bring me splendid joy and sheer cheer!
For those who comes in late, BOZO by the tremendously talented master of perspective artwork FoXo Reardon, is a great classic of great creative calibre from many decades and era ago. Even then, BOZO comes like a fresh fragrant breeze even today.
Relax and take your time to enjoy BOZO the fullest, friends. For every panel is like a picturesque picture of a three dimensional cartoon world of depth and details. The realistic depths and perspectives add to the fun and make it even more splendid to read.
But in fact we sees and not reads BOZO as no character ever says a word. For FoXo tells his funny tales of BOZO through his artwork alone, with every picture being an epitome of picture speaking thousand words!
But still, neither BOZO nor FoXo are much known or remembered these days.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to more!
And yes of course me gives another big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers once again for the marvellous master cartoonist FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece, the most pleasant picturesque pantomime, the ever entertaining ever energetic ever excellent evergreen entertainer BOZO!
1 Somehow, there’s always that one needed part back at the shop. Billable hours, eh Bozo?
2 Gee officer, at least you didn’t get hit with a flying block of wood, right Bozo?
3 Toylar’s Tailor Shop, Repairs While You Wait Our Speciality .
1) Not all the spare part fit in the truck.
2) Lets keep the constable in shape!
1. Bozo, the little drip fixer.
2. Little doggie should stick to playing with the same stick.
3. Bozo left the stadium, does this mean there is an illegal man really way down field?
3. Bozo splits the defense and his pants at the same time. :)
Drip. Yip. Rip. I tried to teach my dog to fetch bikinis at the beach but he kept finding hot dogs. Not the same, really.
1‣ Wishing for a washer?
2‣ We found your baton, officer!
3‣ A stitch or two will do!
WASHER-I think the dear lady thinks Bozo is proposing to her. WRONG STICK- Poochie also likes to mess with Buttons, just like his Master. LONG RUN- Bozo still running for the Heisman, but someone was “Holding” on to anything they could to stop Our Hero.
1) ONE PIECE LEFT: Bozo Plumber must go out to find the washer he needs. The lady is waiting!
2) RIGHT IDEA WRONG THING: Bozo sends Scraps far to get the stick. She returns with a cop’s night stick!
3) HOLE IN THE SEAT: Football Bozo with the ball and makes it through except for one thing. He runs to a touchdown and keeps on going to his Taylor shop to fix that rip in his tight pants!
As Moe once said to Curly “Well, we had to forget something or we wouldn’t be plumbers.” Any plumbing repairs I make at home require at least three trips to the hardware store.
1. Small Install 2. Stick Trick 3. Offensive Backfield
This my first time here….YAY❗️
1. It’s the little thing that leads to the most trouble. Nip it in the bud. Little drips become a flood. Little sins leads to deadly ones.
1. “Sorry I took so long. I just needed a new washer.”
2. The dog will do stick time.
3. “I have a hole on the seat of my pants!”