1 Somebody finally caught a good whiff of you, eh Bozo?
2 For a moment I thought Umbrella Guy got caught in the tree too.
2 Lucky for him Bozo’s got more shoes than hats.
3 Bullseye Bozo!
1. Maybe Bozo’s reputation isn’t all that good.
2. Now try the other shoe Bozo!
3. So much for good luck.
Finally today’s Bozo back on. :D
1. Dog’s just seen a face
That let him forget the race
Where he just met
That’s nor mailman or weenie
And wants for all in the world to flee
You bet, mm-mm-mm-m’mm-mm
2. Had it been another day
The hat might flown the other way
And we’d have never been aware
That his shoe’s fate sticks to occur
Fallin’, the shoe’s not fallin’
And he keeps callin’
Bad words again
3. I have never known
The laugh of this, since I’ve come
I haven’t missed the horseshoe thrown
And kept out of sight
But the horseshoe’s flight never quite
Missed his,…aim hee-hee-hee-di’n’di…
1) ARE YOU CHASING ME: A dog starts chasing Bozo. He stops and looks at the animal who turns tail and runs the other way!
2) CAUGHT IN A TREE: A blustery day takes Bozo’s hat into a tree he can’t climb. Takes off a shoe and knocks it down only now the shoe is in the same place!
3) UNLUCKY SHOE: Bozo finds a horseshoe and tosses over his shoulder. The cop he hit wants a word or three with him!
1. This actually happened with me once.
2. And now to throw the hat to retrieve the shoe.
3. Best of luck, Bozo. You needs it now!
Once again the marvellous master FoXo Reardon delightfully delivers splendid joy and sheer cheer in his magnificent masterpiece.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to more!
And yes of course, a big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers for the the blissfully beautiful pleasant picturesque pantomime, the ever entertaining ever energetic ever excellent evergreen entertainer, the most excellent epitome of a picture speaking thousand words, the most excellent epitome of art delivering great joy, the undoubtedly unparalleled BOZO!
1) and 2) Been there done or experienced that. 3) There were still horseshoes laying around in 1952? Not the usual random brick. A bit different.
DOG GONE- My Dad used to stop his car when dogs would chase our car. Finally, the dog would go back into his yard. TREED- Throw your other shoe, then worst comes to worst, you walk home barefoot. BEGINNER’S LUCK- Maybe this is how DOG GONE started.
The idea is if you find a lucky horseshoe and throw it over your left shoulder it’ll ward off bad luck that’s following you — and it nearly worked this time. It would have worked if he’d thrown it a little more vigorously. Throw it harder next time, Bozo!
2. Next he’ll throw his other shoe and that’ll free the first shoe but it’ll get stuck in its place. Then he’ll throw his hat …
1. Bozo looks so homely, he scares bulldogs.
2. “Now, to get my shoe out of the tree.”
3. Not so lucky today, Bozo!
Bozo hiding from cop, which is why he not to be seen today.
1. Leroy Brown Bozo – meaner than a junk yard dog.2. Shod tree 3. 3 point ringer
Bozo must have overslept and not ready for the comics this morning.
Come on, Bozo. You know you really want to pull the tree out by its roots and deftly pluck the shoe from it. Then you can give it to that dog.
❤️¹ All bark and no bite!
❤️² Clothing Swap.
❤️³ Who called the cops?