3 – “Pull”
nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk
1 Picture frame or window? (Are you sure jolly John Jonah Jameson got his start?)
2 Bozo certainly wasn’t going to just let that clinker clunk himself now was he.
3 Y is for Yale, H is for hungry.
While all three are splendidly drawn, the last strip today is simply spectacular. Have you seen panels with such detailed scenes in any other daily funnies?
Big thumbs up and a big applause once again for the best drawn funnies. A splendid speechless splendour, Foxo’s picturesque pantomime called BOZO!
1. Bills for me? Give em to this guy!
2. Wasn’t me, officer. Why the stone coaled gaze?
3. What? The Press needs to eats too!
A 3fer for Umbrella Guy!
At the time the cameras were large enough to fit three sandwiches…
Helpful. Hurtful. Hungry. Any day’s a good day if you get away with it.
Gentlemen of the Press reminds me of the Three Stooges where Mo & Larry come in with PRESS on their hats, and Curly comes in with PULL (knob from a candy machine) on his hat. NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK!
1. All these letters go to this office, attention Bill.
2. Who? Me?
3. See my fancy lunch box?
1) Bozo’s Department: At his office the Postman brings an arm full of packages. Bozo directs him to the office he needs to go to.
2) Carbon Constabulary: Coal truck unloading and Bozo watches for any strays that bounce. A large one arcs into the air at Bozo who deflects it and conks the cop instead.
3) Press Lunch Box: Bozo of the Haberdasher’s Evening Gazette goes to a game to get photos and misses his chance so he lunches as he waits.
Just be glad it wasn’t anthracite, O’Halloran!