1 A plant like that needs plenty of drainage…and watering. Right Bozo?
2 Bozo’s ready for Customs inspection.
3 One way the cops can keep an eye on him.
1. “Sorry, officer. Me just watering me plant.”
2. The benefits of being compact sized.
3. “Hey what does ya means this isn’t tickets to this event?”
Notice the three dimensional depths in the scenes, friends, and background details and proper perspectives, that is, rendering a three dimensional aspects on a drawing on two dimensional paper. While every strip and panel has it in Bozo, notice the second strip today which is especially a good example of Foxo’s amazing talents in perspectives.
A big thumbs up and a big applause once again of course, for the best drawn funnies ever. Lovely comics that brings smiles everyday through the wonderful three dimensional cartoon world of the entertainer-in-chief Bozo, the star of Foxo’s marvellous masterpiece, the picturesque pantomime that is a spectacular silent splendour, BOZO!
1. The law it is a tender plant/ you shouldn’t sleep at the manhunt
2. You tugged that luggage oh so wide/ now it’s time to take a ride
3. This seems to be his interpretation/ of a police ball invitation
Oops’ed. Pooped. Duped. Do they still do the Policemans Ball anymore? I never hear about it.
1) Rude awakening. 2) Well suited for travel. 3) Unclear of the concept.
The cop’s right to be suspicious about that. It was a plant.
1. Wake up call!
2. Bozo needed a lift.
3. Admit none?
1) Let Sleeping Cops Lie: Nighttime on the second floor Bozo notices a cop sleeping against the wall. He brings a potted plant over to the window sill then waters it right on the cops head waking him up!
2) Tired Lug: After a long trip even the mighty Bozo is fatigued. He gets the porter to carry him along with his luggage!
3) A Ticket is a Ticket: Going to a gala parks in a no parking zone. He promptly gets a ticket. He uses it to get into the Policeman’s Ball with Bozanne!