1 Should a gentleman offer a lady a Tiparillo? (ad from the 60’s)
2 Don’t Worry ‘Bout Nuttin’ by Bozo.
3 Bozo looks better in a bowler anyways.
1. Here, has a cigar while you waits.
2. I can bearly reads the book’s title. You’d gets better sleep in the library, Bozo. It more silent there.
3. Bozo make poor kid happy.
Bozo is such lovely comics that brings joy every day, which is so well drawn and well done. A big thumbs up, as always, and a big hand for Foxo’s marvellous masterpiece, the picturesque pantomime called Bozo!
Oh! No. 1 has a flip phone. Oh wait that’s an empty cigarette case. How times have changed.
1) Smoke’em if you got’em. 2) Browse and snooze. 3) Bozo’s got a kind heart.
It it was Doonesbury, we could count on one or two regulars to complain that the books in the shelves shift between panels.
1. “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar”.
2. I wouldn’t worry about the little guy.
3. Bozo worries about “That” little guy.
So, strip 1, panel 2, she takes out her phone, looks at it…. (heh…“modern day interpretations,” eh?)
1 – “Hey lady, aren’t you supposed to be.. in there?”
1. Times have changed. In those days they didn’t have cell phones to play with, so when they were waiting to see the doctor they passed the time by smoking.
2. Looks like Bozo is between apartments again. Not a problem for him; he can always find a place to sleep.
3. This illustrates why Bozo is poor in spite of his many talents. Whenever he does get hold of some money he always gives it away to someone less fortunate. He has a kind heart.
(1 She’s there to see about her cough.
(2 It looks like Bozo booked a room for the night.
(3 New clothes for all! But Bozo, did you walk into the store in your underwear?
Fuzzy does get around, but I guess he sees a different doctor.
“Bozo,” the most popular comic strip per number of followers, judging from the consistent large number of follower comments. Thanks to all! Might I suggest that followers copy and paste your favorite Bozo strips and email them to friends and family? Many thanks! M. Reardon, producer of Bozo and son of the late Foxo Reardon.
1. You’ve come a long way, baby.
1) Relax: In a hospital waiting room Bozo reads while a lady looks for cigarettes which are empty. He offers her a fresh cigar!
2) Bookstore Sleeper: Bozo comes into a bookstore that has tall shelves. While a man looks for a book for him he stretches out on top to snooze.
3) Good Deed Doer: Bozo gets a new suit comes out and sees a boy wearing patchwork clothes looking in has an idea. They exchange clothes!
1. Is that.. Monica?!