1 Finally got the brick gag to work.
2 Nighthawk Pancakes.
3 Never mind the fuss, you want to autograph the ball?
1. Classic Sluggo also displays signage today. Ooo oo ooo.
1. Ha ha! Bozo April Fools him in September!
2. Bozo makes masala dosa according to customer size.
3. Bozo isn’t playing the game today but he still takes a great catch. And the stadium security is about to nab the umbrella guy for getting on the ground.
And once again, great artwork with three dimensional depths and perspective, along with great facial expressions and body language of the characters. It’s such a joy reading this comic every day.
Say, what’s that, a parcel in panel one of strip three? What’s that meant to be?
…and a Cubs fan catches another foul ball…
Bozo could have pranked the cop by letting him kick him in the face, too. When he says “I am rubber…”, it’s not just a figure of speech.
2) I think that’s me watching Bozo making pancakes.
1. Ah, the old brick in the seat of your pants trick.
2. Big pancakes for big guys.
3. Bozo tells the ball player, “Look at what I found”.
1) “Kick me hard” the sign says on Bozo’s back and the cop does so to a sore foot from that sneaky Bozo putting a brick in his pants.
2) Bozo makes his pancakes to size, the gentleman is quite large.
3) Baseball, a man goes to catch a ball and Bozo does the worst thing, catch it himself just as the man would have gotten it.