1 Who needs excess baggage?
2 Somebody read the weather forecast.
3 Bozo was expecting a catch and should have expected this one.
1. Moe slaps my outstretched hand. 2. My arm rotates backwards and bonks my fist on my skull.
1. Bozo’s gal pal is back after a while. Bozo so crazy now that he forgets things.
2. Bozo wonders why umbrella guy has the umbrella opened even though no rain. But umbrella guy’s always prepared.
3. Bozo joins the club of the literalati.
1. Bozo so excited to see his gal that he forgets her bags.
2. The umbrella guy knows the weather.
3. Fish basket, bait not included.
I is just loving the depth and details in the scenes which maintain proper perspectives. They greatly enhance the well done scripts. A big thumbs up I gives. Foxo was undoubtedly a very skilled masterful cartoonist.
1. Bozo’s infatuation with his date will make her late and seal his fate.
2. Fuzzy is getting soaked in spite of his useless umbrella.
3 . Bozo’s new creel does not appeal to him.
I’ll start carrying my umbrella on sunny days soon, as hot as it’s already getting. Everybody at Tianenmen Square was doing it the time we were there, and since I had an umbrella, I did it too, and it makes a difference. The men were also rolling their shirts up at the waist, exposing their midriffs. I spared us from an international incident by not following that example.
I know that I am a bit biased, but it seems to me that the fact that “Bozo” is the original pantomime comic strip, created 100 years ago this year, would alone make it deserving of more than 398 followers. Add to that its superior art work and unique humor, and it should be in the many thousands. No doubt it would be so if it received more publicity. It had millions of readers in syndication and a survey showed it the most popular comic carried by its syndicate.
2. Now I understand why Umbrella Guy is so often seen with his umbrella open when it’s not raining, and also why he often has it closed when it is raining. He is able to predict when the rain will end as well as when it will start!
It definitely needs some push from GoComics. Lure them in with the first pantomime strip keep them with its humor and excellent rendering.
1) Bozo is head over heels for the honey, then leaves her suitcases behind.
2) The guy with the umbrella opened on a sunny day—-why? Oh the down pour tells him.
3) Bozo’s misunderstanding of “fish basket” confuses the poor fellow.
Bozo may have gotten lucky that night on Absent Minded. He might have left those bags on purpose.
In ‘Changeable Weather’ looks like Fuzzy gets his revenge on Bozo (that is a FUNNY comic)!!! Also, concerning Bozo’s GoComics or lack thereof, I think you might be a little impatient Mike but, with that said, is there a possibility of your current followers writing to GoComics on it’s Contact Us page to encourage them to advertise Bozo more or ask for suggestions how subscribers can be increased???