1 That’s our Bozo, always at the forefront of fashion.
2 Better check to see if it still cries “Mama”.
3 Misery loves company, right?
1 – “Triage.”
3 – “Hey baby, kinda makes yer backside feel good on a day like this, don’t it?”
1. Bozo invents new fashion.
2. Put me life in risk for a doll?
3. Hi there, me is Bozo. Nice hanging around with ya in this cool pool.
1. And that’s how Bozo got the nickname “Fancy pants”.
2. He heard baby overboard, turned out to be a real doll!
3. I got the feeling she’s gonna get steamed.
Do we have a name for the umbrella person who likes to walk through the backs of panels?
1. It might have been better to convert the pants to shorts and use the extra for patches.
2. Good life-saving practice, but how will you get back on the boat?
3. I doubt that water is cooling, but the clothes will dry quickly once you stand up.
The pants were probably not cool in the 40’s, but to days fashions, BOZO would probably cause a fashion statement, I know in the 60’s and 70’s it would be a hit.
3. Slippery when wet and a banana peel. No accident.
1) Bozo is conflicted today and decides on a drastic fashion change.
2) Bozo is called upon to save someone who fell overboard. He finds it is a child’s doll not someone in need and is puzzled.
3) Spilled water caused a lovely lady to take a spill too. He decides to sympathize instead of helping her up by joining her.
Looks like the umbrella guy’s got a doggie pal in 2nd one.
And I just love the depth perspectives artwork in Bozo. Just look at the scenes in the 3rd one. The angled fence and other things that set up the foreground and backgrounds which create a great three dimensional depth. It is also well drawn with great perspective. Foxo Reardon was such a masterful cartoonist.
Many thanks!! Foxo Reardon would greatly appreciate that.