Oh Steve your scr&w&d now. Opus you don’t look a day over 35.
Even Steve Dallas has standards … plus, he knows it’s the small fry who can’t flop their way out of the boat and into the water.
That’s a BIG ENCHILADA.
The stuff nightmares are made of.
Even Evil Has Standards….
Dallas and Giuliani, LLC…. what ever could go wrong?
Whoa! Even the gags?
Well, Cosby just fired HIS lawyers, so that could free them up to work for ANOTHER serial Sex pervert, Trump…
Well, pardon ME!
SINKING SHIP SEEKS RATS:
• Are you a lawyer who’s down on his or her luck?
• Would you like your choice of hundreds of crimes to defend?
• Can you write fiction “on the fly”?
• Did you skip most of the classes on legal ethics in law school?
• Do you have Fox pundit experience?
• Have you ever played a lawyer on TV?
• Have you ever BEEN on TV?
• Are you fluent in Russian and are you loyal to Mother Russia?
• Do you have experience laundering money and/or intimidating witnesses?
• Can you sensitively counsel and indulge an unstable and obviously guilty client?
• Can you be dog-loyal beyond all reason to your client?
• Do you enjoy dining on Big Macs, KFC, and crow?
• Must be able to wait for retainer/payment.
• Familiarity with the undersides of buses a plus.
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER: Presidential lawyer is the job for you!
Opus’ eyes in panel 3! I’m with Steve; is there somewhere we can hide till the orange storm blows itself out?
Trump White House recruits at a Hill job fair amid staff exodus
‘Interested in a job at the White House?’ reads the flyer for an event aimed at conservatives.
couldn’t recollect opus’ vitals, so confirmed “36 year enchilada” from strip’s wikiwiki entry..> Opus is a large-nosed penguin (occasionally mistaken for a puffin) with a herring addiction who lost track of his mother during the Falklands War. (They were later reunited in a closing storyline at the end of the strip’s first series.) He was originally introduced as the pet penguin of Michael Binkley (“A boy and his penguin!” “A penguin and his boy!”) in June 1981. However, Opus was only seen in a few strips that month before disappearing. He was then re-introduced as a full-time cast member in January 1982. By this point, Opus was no longer Binkley’s pet, and he eventually became a boarder at the Bloom house. Opus’ hopeless naïveté and optimism made him a fan favorite, and he quickly became the center of the strip, as well as the subject of two “sequel” strips (Outland and Opus), three children’s books, and a television special entitled A Wish for Wings That Work.
Better Call Saul…
Velcome, Capt. Dallas, to zee Eastern Front.
Trump thinks of them as cronies— er, friends, from his time in Bill’s body.
Forgave the characters. Still thinks Berkley is a Deep State operative.
More forgiving to you, Opus, than your average reader is to him….
Can’t find (can’t buy) a lawyer…what could the problem be?
Looks like Mr. Dallas is requesting to share a prison cell with a Mr. Manafort.
@EGRAYJ, So Gray, you’re reading the GoComics comments now ? Careful there, “The All Seeing Eye” might get wind of that and you know what ? I remember the requirement of “I expect loyalty, I have to have loyalty” that “The-So-Called_President” actually demanded an oath of loyalty from followers and staff, Also the minions are everywhere, We’ll miss you !
All this division and arguing cracks me up. Bi-partisan hatred. Lol.
have faith America, HE can only serve two terms, that gives Hellary time to regroup. Gerry Brown could always bring La La Land to all of America
All real-life folks with fewer morals and ethics than Steve Dallas.