I am a fan of The Far Side… discovering this daily posting is sooooo good Thank you.
I this the beginning or are there earlier ones? Please sir, I want some more!
d d d d bam! and the punchline is…………?
THE OLE SCALAWAG’S
!! WHO NEEDS OPA OPA !!
Saturday Mad Hatter Puzzle Non Solution
1. Top panel: Claude is wearing his MAGA hat backwards and underneath the chef’s hat. Bottom panel: Claude is wearing a miniaturized replica of a nuclear explosion on his head to discretely express solidarity with YOU KNOW WHO’s Twitter feed.
2. Top: Actor in Cleo suit is Louie from Overboard. Bottom: Actor in Cleo suit is Poncho from Pooch Cafe (practicing for graduation ceremony from 12 Step Program For Moochaholics).
3. Top: Claude’s eyeglasses are from the Merkin Muffley collection (exclusively available at Candi’s Clevelandwood Commissary). Bottom: Claude’s eyeglasses were “borrowed” from neighbor’s ’57 Studebaker by tightwad C&C producer.
4. Top & Bottom: ”P & S” ID symbols were switched to symbolize common quest for peace and harmony by all people of good will regardless of the color of their skin (or salt and pepper shakers).
5. Top Cleo is wondering whether to put on purplie or lavenderish eyeshade for supper tonight. Bottom: Cleo is wondering what Claude and Clara are having for supper tonight.
6-10. Highly technical. Only Perkycat, Who was AWOL for awhile but now is back; MontanaLady, for whom I swear I wrote something down to use for her today but now I’ve lost it; StelBel, Queen of MEGA HYPER SUPER CREEPY Eyelidieness*; SusanSunshine, Expoert Observer of Ear Gauging Trends; and Cecil B. DeBiscuit (whole stole my Golden Biscuit), would understand.
* Not a real word (but it should be)
Didn’t know these went this far back. There are a lot of them to read.