Could the righties on here explain these things for me, so I can understand your position better? I’m posting this on a fifth thread because on the prior four I got zero answers. I didn’t think they’d be that difficult to answer.
1. Why do you want insurance companies to be able to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions?
2. Why is it bad to require insurance companies to spend at least 80% of insurance premiums on actual health care, as opposed to executive salaries and bonuses?
3. Why is it bad for dependents to be able to stay on their parents’ policy until age 26, instead of making them get more expensive care at a younger age?
4. Why do you like lifetime insurance caps?
5. Why is it better to have millions of people uninsured who then use emergency rooms for routine care, costing far more?
Thanks in advance for explaining these things, so we can understand why you hate Obamacare so much.