Unstrange Phenomena by Ed Allison

Unstrange PhenomenaNo Zoom

Comments (10) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. oldpine

    oldpine said, 6 months ago

    Don’t give Washington any ideas.

  2. BrassOrchid

    BrassOrchid GoComics PRO Member said, 6 months ago

    There is every reason to believe that gravity is the exchange of inertial momentum between spectral objects using the medium of dark energy from neighboring dimensions that make up the fabric of “empty space”. While the dimensions interact directly, they each receive the same force that they expend so that the exchange is zero.

  3. PICTO

    PICTO said, 6 months ago

    @oldpine

    Washington probably doesn’t understand the gravity of the situation.

  4. The Wolf In Your Midst

    The Wolf In Your Midst said, 6 months ago

    Whoa. Heavy.

  5. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 said, 6 months ago

    Whatever Dark Matter and Dark Energy are they bind our thin wisp Baryonic Matter we thought was all there is constitutes just 4%, the other 96% is a mystery waiting patiently for us to to discover and understand.

  6. pcolli

    pcolli said, 6 months ago

    @Night-Gaunt49

    It’s all an illusion.

  7. BrassOrchid

    BrassOrchid GoComics PRO Member said, 6 months ago

    @pcolli

    The technical term is “Maya”.
    The dark, or Kali, forces upon which all spectral realms depend are strung together like beads on a string, with their energetic interaction being that string. While each is the sum of its limits, symbolized by the necklace of heads, which indicates limits in ancient pictography, each is also, on another level, the holding force for its neighbors, symbolized by a belt of arms, which depict a holding force. But you have to be Vishnu incarnate to recover those texts.

  8. cutiepie29

    cutiepie29 said, 6 months ago

    Looking at myself in the mirror, I can safely assure everyone that gravity is still in full effect here. I wouldn’t mind a bit of “anti-gravity” applied to the right places. =]

  9. sphinx wormwood

    sphinx wormwood said, 6 months ago

    Most of earth being under water where gravity takes a vacation.

  10. crweaver

    crweaver said, 5 months ago

    We may see a steady increase in the supply of upsidaisium.

  11. Refresh Comments.