Since this is yet another ‘toon on Obamacare, let’s yet again ask the righties to answer these five simple questions to show us exactly why they hate Obamacare, and aren’t in fact just doing what Fox News tells them to do without thinking the specifics through:
1. Why do you want insurance companies to be able to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions?
2. Why is it bad to require insurance companies to spend at least 80% of insurance premiums on actual health care, as opposed to executive salaries and bonuses?
3. Why is it bad for dependents to be able to stay on their parents’ policy until age 26, instead of making them get more expensive care at a younger age?
4. Why do you like lifetime insurance caps?
5. Why is it better to have millions of people uninsured who then use emergency rooms for routine care, costing far more?
If past experience is any indicator, the righties will realize how hypocritical they’ll look if they give honest answers to these questions, and once again run away with their tails between their legs like Ansonia, MStevenson58, onguard, jack75287, Gore Bane, wbr, Harleyquinn, mDavis, coraryan, churchillwasright, Enoki et al.
But we’ll see.
Apr 12, 2017