Tom the Dancing Bug by Ruben Bolling

Tom the Dancing Bug

Comments (11) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Rad-ish

    Rad-ish GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    The woods is full of em.

  2. mdalton

    mdalton GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    Hard to believe this was drawn nine years ago, not nine days ago.

  3. Craig Linder

    Craig Linder said, over 2 years ago

    Whoda thunk there’d be so many Lucky Duckies in a society where 1% of the people have about 35% of the net worth and the bottom 80% have about 15% (or about 43% of the financial wealth vs. 7%)?

  4. Navy  Bean

    Navy Bean said, over 2 years ago

    See I love Tom the Damning Bug but Lucky Ducky never does it for me.

  5. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 said, over 2 years ago

    The top 20% combined own nearly 80% of wealth while the bottom 80% of us have the remaining 20% or so to divide up among us.

  6. Tyrnn

    Tyrnn said, over 2 years ago

    99 Lucky Duckies for every 1 of you, bucko.

  7. grovercleveland

    grovercleveland said, over 2 years ago

    class warfare

  8. avidDay

    avidDay said, over 2 years ago

    It would be nice to think of we low income types as Lucky
    Duckies. It seems we are more in the Unlucky Ducky category. But at least we don’t have to go to the trouble of stashing our income off shore in a tax shelter like a certain unnamed Presidential candidate.

  9. jtpozenel

    jtpozenel said, over 2 years ago

    In many ways the poor in this country are very lucky compared to those in third world countries.

    But I do get the point of the strip…really I do…please don’t beat me up!

  10. Sandy Shore

    Sandy Shore said, over 2 years ago

    This is verging on subversive! :D

  11. NeuroManson

    NeuroManson said, over 2 years ago

    And ironically, Mittens Rmoney got caught acting the same way!

  12. Refresh Comments.