The Buckets by Greg Cravens

The Buckets

Comments (14) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Pacopuddy

    Pacopuddy said, over 3 years ago

    But isn’t that a general assumption made by 100% of teenagers and 98% of adult children still living with their parents? (The other 2% believe that they are also entitled to play all day, and totally for free).

  2. Greg Cravens

    Greg Cravens GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    It’s also the assumption of a lot of adults who have serial divorces, others who are chronically unemployed, and a bunch that are in local political office for short periods.

  3. Jean_1960

    Jean_1960 said, over 3 years ago

    Being a kid was great.

  4. newworldmozart

    newworldmozart said, over 3 years ago

    So totally my son, I wonder if I was like this when I was younger. I thought I was helpful around the house. Hmmmm? One wonders if one should ask ones mom this? Nah, Why dredge up memories I have forgotten.

  5. QuietStorm27

    QuietStorm27 said, over 3 years ago

    My youngest son would say yes out loud. He has adhd and acts without thinking of the consequences.

  6. Vice Admiral Allan

    Vice Admiral Allan GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    @Greg Cravens

    I am chronically employed, because of neurological issues, I would love to work, but it’s difficult.

  7. Perkycat

    Perkycat GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    I was forced into labor at a young age (helping around the house). But this is so totally my grandson – kids today!

  8. Comic Minister

    Comic Minister said, over 3 years ago

    Too late Toby.

  9. Greg Cravens

    Greg Cravens GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    @Vice Admiral Allan

    Yeah, I don’t think you fall into the ‘I deserve to do nothin’ all day’ category, Allan.

  10. Pacopuddy

    Pacopuddy said, over 3 years ago

    I agree – they want to help while they’re little, and follow you round with a duster buffing away – problem is, as soon as they’re able to actually do something instead of just ‘helping’, they lose interest somehow.
    Little kids = sheer joy
    Big kids = sheer purgatory

  11. fruegade

    fruegade said, over 3 years ago

    If you treat your kids with respect, they will respect you. It is as easy as that.
    Tell them they’re no good, they do as you expect them to: Behave like they’re no good.
    Blame yourself, folks!

  12. cabalonrye

    cabalonrye said, over 3 years ago

    Survival skills waking up at last.

  13. Hunter7

    Hunter7 said, over 3 years ago

    Toby has impressed me. He did not use his “inside voice”.

  14. Papa Bear

    Papa Bear said, over 3 years ago

    @fruegade

    Not always true frugade. Sometimes it’s a personality issue.

  15. Refresh Comments.