The Barn by Ralph Hagen

The Barn

Comments (11) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. simpsonfan2

    simpsonfan2 said, almost 2 years ago

    Just like real TV weather people.

  2. thebird55

    thebird55 said, almost 2 years ago

    When it’s about a 50% chance of rain, why don’t they just say, “It might rain, and it might not.”

  3. Bargrove

    Bargrove said, almost 2 years ago

    Rory has a innate cuteness, but it is not the same as our
    “weather girl” on TV

  4. Santa GROG!

    Santa GROG! GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    @thebird55

    It just means that 50% of the coverage area will get rained on and 50% won’t.

  5. LingeeWhiz

    LingeeWhiz said, almost 2 years ago

    Whimsical weather.

  6. sandflea

    sandflea said, almost 2 years ago

    @Santa GROG!

    Maybe.

  7. Dry and Dusty

    Dry and Dusty GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    2 inches of rain here tmr. with thunderstorms, and highs near 60. The past few days have been bitter cold, ice and snow, and now summer is coming! LOL! What do you say Rory?

  8. Doug Taylor

    Doug Taylor said, almost 2 years ago

    @Dry and Dusty

    and radar is picking up a squadron of Korean ICBMs so I wouldn’t sweat the weather…(with apologies to George Carlin)

  9. Santa GROG!

    Santa GROG! GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    @Doug Taylor

    No matter how many time I see that skit in the Carson collection, I can’t help but laugh

  10. water_moon

    water_moon said, almost 2 years ago

    For some reason here, as soon as it hits 20% chance of precipitation “it’s going to rain/snow!!” But I think they don’t understand percentages becasue 80% of the time they give a 20% chance it DOES rain.

  11. Santa GROG!

    Santa GROG! GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    @water_moon

    That’s called covering your a$$.

  12. Refresh Comments.