You have to be able to determine which pieces are Snow-cat, and which are not Snow-Cat.
Good morning, Dennis, hope you are keeping well.
Good morning, fellow Graham Crackers, wherever you are.
Chesney is such a big help…
Today’s BBEAR posts:
1. trying to playing the piano with your cats
2. this kitten has a lot to talk about
Pictures: (5 of the 14 uploaded today)
1. Caught in the act vandalizing the Christmas tree, kitty comes up with a brilliant excuse once again.
2. This kitty tries to bluff his way out of trouble.
3. A cute kitten post: this little tattle-tale has had enough.
4. This kitty knows when it’s time to stop surfing the interwebs and go to bed.
5. This kitty’s secret to low carb diets is to not overindulge.
As usual, there were some pictures not posted on Facebook today. You can see them on Photobucket by using the scroll buttons (< or >) embedded in the pictures or by getting them emailed to you daily.
Snowcat is bigger than that, I think! You little sweeties chipped away a bit too much, I believe! ;-)
At least there is still enough left for a snowball fight.
How to make a statue of an elephant:
1) Start with a large stone block.
2) Chip away everything that doesn’t look like an elephant!
3) There you have it!
I have been coming back to this comic all day.
I got nothing.
Note to Qwee-dough “Don Nick” Murray:
! That is compleately-too generous Sir but i won’t veto Your wishes; that would be insulting; so, thank YOU so much!! don’t think i don’t appreciate the Stamp either. ;)
Great pictures today. :)