Soup to Nutz by Rick Stromoski

Soup to Nutz

Comments (12) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Cordicfan

    Cordicfan GoComics PRO Member said, 4 months ago

    I agree, just watch American Greed on CNBC. Some of them would rob their own grandma with their Ponzi Schemes.

  2. bigtbear

    bigtbear said, 4 months ago

    So true

  3. sight 4 saw ize

    sight 4 saw ize said, 4 months ago

    Yes indeed! They usually wear blue suits, white shirts, and red ties and hang around in Washington!

  4. stlmaddog5

    stlmaddog5 said, 4 months ago

    @sight 4 saw ize

    You took the words right out of my mouth, Sight!

  5. Observer fo Irony

    Observer fo Irony said, 4 months ago

    For the labor force there are 2 divisions, the blue collar of manufacturing utilities and the white collar of the standard office white shirts. For criminals there are the white collar schemers and the just collared who experience why the arm of the law is long and has a tight grip.

  6. DLee4144

    DLee4144 GoComics PRO Member said, 4 months ago

    But, you aren’t a criminal if you can rig the laws to make you legal. For years, the rich have bought politicians who would make laws to allow them to become richer so that they could buy more politicians who would make laws to allow them to become richer and etc etc etc. The problem with that is that there is only so much GNP to go around and when the rich have all of it, the rest of us are in trouble. That’s what’s happening right now. Honest, regulated, Capitalism is the best financial system in the world. But, ours has been corrupted by the ability of the rich to buy elections and to use the media to indoctrinate many in the Middle Class that the whole system will collapse if the rich have to play by the same rules that they do.
    We need to tax the rich more than those who have benefited less from the system they developed. We need to close tax loopholes that allow them to keep more money. And, any politician who defends the 1% needs to be voted out of office by the other 99%. Even though the 1% are willing and able to buy the media to brainwash us in to thinking that they must be protected because they are the “job creators”, our answer should be " When you start creating enough jobs to go around, we’ll talk." Until then, the 1% needs to be the ones to pay for the mess they created— if for no other reason because they are the only ones who can afford it.”

  7. Zin Rosenblum

    Zin Rosenblum said, 4 months ago

    And their best asset is lie ability

  8. Charles Smith

    Charles Smith said, 4 months ago

    @DLee4144

    I don’t get it. First you acknowledge that capitalism is the best system, and then you jump in to the socialist thing of blaming everything on the rich.
    -
    The rich are currently carrying more than their share of the load, and you want to impoverish them so that the whole system can collapse.
    -
    I think you’re confused about how capitalism and the free market works.
    -
    You have also over simplified the system. For example, you leave out the effects of the unions who are buying politicians. You also ignore the fact that many politicians are self serving, anyway, and are already corrupt before they get into office. And you don’t say anything at all about the left wing politicians who want to destroy capitalism.
    -
    And what about Obama, who is set on a course to make things ‘fair’ by reducing our country to what he thinks it should be?
    -
    Bottom line, I think you’re very confused.

  9. Comic Minister

    Comic Minister said, 4 months ago

    Or do they Babs?

  10. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 said, 4 months ago

    @Observer fo Irony

    In the upper echelons they wear silver, gold, iridium collars as in very rich. In suits costing thousands of dollars.

  11. ShadowBeast

    ShadowBeast GoComics PRO Member said, 4 months ago

    @DLee4144

    The politicians are part of the rich people.

  12. ossiningaling

    ossiningaling said, 4 months ago

    Oh my gosh! What if you meet someone in a tattoo suit?!

  13. Refresh Comments.