Rudy Park by Darrin Bell and Theron Heir

Rudy Park

Comments (9) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. leftwingpatriot

    leftwingpatriot said, almost 4 years ago

    Oh, to live without a conscience.

  2. rhynerjr

    rhynerjr said, almost 4 years ago

    @leftwingpatriot

    Well you are a Giants fan so you must be close…

  3. Rx71Wm29

    Rx71Wm29 GoComics PRO Member said, almost 4 years ago

    I vote for “Mocha Rooter”!

  4. Ryan

    Ryan said, almost 4 years ago

    shameless

  5. janus100

    janus100 GoComics PRO Member said, almost 4 years ago

    Anyone else find this offensive and totally lacking in compassion?

  6. Thriller87

    Thriller87 said, almost 4 years ago

    No compassion for anyone being stupid enough to willingly ingest liquid nitrogen.

  7. Ryan

    Ryan said, almost 4 years ago

    @Thriller87

    I never knew she knowingly ingested it. I havent been keeping up with this story very closey. I thought maybe someone slipped something in her drink.

  8. Thriller87

    Thriller87 said, almost 4 years ago

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/9593457/Girl-loses-stomach-after-drinking-cocktail-containing-liquid-nitrogen.html

  9. Spamgaard

    Spamgaard said, almost 4 years ago

    Ahh, Armstrong, ever the Republican standard-bearer: “It’s always the consumer’s/worker’s fault.”

    Colin Houston, head of incident management, FSA (UK Food Standards Agency), said: “There are safety and handling guidelines around the use of liquid nitrogen, especially in relation to food.


    “It is the business owner’s responsibility to make sure that their staff have been trained and are aware of the potential risks of using liquid nitrogen. They also have to have appropriate safety measures in place to protect both their staff and consumers.”
    [The Spirits Business]

  10. Refresh Comments.