Ripley's Believe It or Not by John Graziano

Ripley's Believe It or Not

Comments (19) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. TEMPLO S.U.D.

    TEMPLO S.U.D. said, about 1 year ago

    Must be a pain in the budget to get the tat surgically removed once you’re laid-off, fired, retired or you quit.

  2. BRI-NO-MITE!!

    BRI-NO-MITE!! said, about 1 year ago

    I wonder how Mr Wigan hollowed out a hair.

  3. Alexikakos
  4. simpsonfan2

    simpsonfan2 said, about 1 year ago

    Dunk the accused witch, if she drowns, that means she is innocent.

  5. edclectic

    edclectic said, about 1 year ago

    Can I have my tattoo applied to a sculpted out hair?

  6. AussieDownUnder

    AussieDownUnder said, about 1 year ago

    A case of “bean” there, but haven’t done that.

  7. roscoedog55

    roscoedog55 said, about 1 year ago

    Maybe Rapid Realty does things different but in Michigan realtor’s work on commission only.

  8. chaosed

    chaosed said, about 1 year ago

    I’d just get the tattoo on my butt – yeah, go ahead and verify it’s there boss.

  9. nazzofoggenmach

    nazzofoggenmach GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    what a knucklehead

  10. nazzofoggenmach

    nazzofoggenmach GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    efik you-ik

  11. nazzofoggenmach

    nazzofoggenmach GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    kardashian qualified for 80% under the “bountiful acreage” clause

  12. algurka

    algurka GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    @chaosed

    My very thoughts! Per Alexikakos’ link, only 5% of the employees got that tat. Guess the other 95% had enough sense not to permanently deface themselves for a job.

  13. Michyle Glen

    Michyle Glen said, about 1 year ago

    @TEMPLO S.U.D.

    Agreed,
    So many people don’t realize getting rid of a Tattoo is ALOT more painful than getting it.

  14. mbraun

    mbraun said, about 1 year ago

    Where’s the seat on the bike??

  15. msdg6

    msdg6 GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    Who pays for the tattoo? They are not cheap.

  16. Load the rest of the comments (4).