Enjoy GoComics?

A Recent Favorite:

Uh Oh, Nothing Here Yet

Why don't you go browse some Comics or Editorials and pick a few to favorite?

Recent Comments

  1. Fido3 commented on The Duplex about 9 hours ago

    Ha!

  2. Fido3 commented on Moderately Confused 8 days ago

    While in the Air Force I would take those foamy earplugs and put them inside the cage of those fans. They’d bounce around making one heck of a clatter.

  3. Fido3 commented on The Meaning of Lila 8 days ago

    Chemotherapy fails 97% of the time, and is only moderately successful the other 3%. The ONLY reason it is used is that the Prescribing Physician gets a big fat Commission Check for prescribing it.
    True story, check it for yourself.

  4. Fido3 commented on B.C. 10 days ago

    Anyone see the “For Sale” ad of the ‘female friendly’ version of these Bounce Balls, sold by a grandmother because her grandkids didn’t play with them much?

  5. Fido3 commented on Dogs of C-Kennel 10 days ago

    Kenny’s my favorite, Wheeler is mostly an idiot.

  6. Fido3 commented on Tom the Dancing Bug 12 days ago

    KILL ALL NAYSAYERS!

  7. Fido3 commented on Pooch Cafe 12 days ago

    Does this mean that it is now possible to UBER an incredibly hot and amorous woman?

  8. Fido3 commented on Tom the Dancing Bug 13 days ago

    Kill all bureaucrats!

  9. Fido3 commented on Pearls Before Swine 22 days ago

    When was D o t D….. 1972? Almost cried at the end. ALMOST.

  10. Fido3 commented on Moderately Confused 22 days ago

    It happened all the time, back to the stone age. Thing is, there really was no good way to make it a Media Headline and broadcast it everywhere within minutes.