A Recent Favorite:

Recent Comments

  1. TheRealZarthArn commented on That is Priceless 17 days ago

    Highlights from the Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture.

  2. TheRealZarthArn commented on New Adventures of Queen Victoria 4 months ago

    I take it Pab is using Internet Explorer.

  3. TheRealZarthArn commented on New Adventures of Queen Victoria 7 months ago

    You’re omitting that Republicans in Congress rejected State Department requests for more funding for embassy security.

  4. TheRealZarthArn commented on Dick Tracy 9 months ago

    Most of Burroughs’ work is in public domain. You can download “The Moon Maid” and most of his others free: http://www.feedbooks.com/book/1223/the-moon-maid

  5. TheRealZarthArn commented on Tarzan 10 months ago

    “Just prod your elephant and be on your way.” I’ll have to remember that one.

  6. TheRealZarthArn commented on Broom Hilda 10 months ago

    When I was in school, another kid actually did this. The teacher had a sense of humor and let him pass out gum to everyone.

  7. TheRealZarthArn commented on Alley Oop 10 months ago

    Oop has a big dinosaur behind? Maybe he should cut down on the snacks.

  8. TheRealZarthArn commented on Tom the Dancing Bug 10 months ago

    97% of scientists say climate change is real. The other 3% work for the oil industry.

  9. TheRealZarthArn commented on The Boondocks 10 months ago

    “Never put off til tomorrow what you can put off til next week” — Jorge A. DaVinci, Sr.

  10. TheRealZarthArn commented on Calvin and Hobbes 11 months ago

    “Oh yeah? The jerk store called — they’re all out of you!”