Enjoy GoComics?

A Recent Favorite:

Recent Comments

  1. d_legendary1 Demands Dr.C's Release commented on Glenn McCoy 2 months ago

    What evidence? That you’re such a bad parent that you’re allowing society to raise your own kids? Last I checked Jared Fogle was not a transgendered.

  2. d_legendary1 Demands Dr.C's Release commented on Brian McFadden 2 months ago

    “…he founded the Democrat Party, which now owns the majority of the American public.”


    I thought corporations
    owned the majority of the American public. The only thing both parties own is the right to serve their corporate masters.

  3. d_legendary1 Demands Dr.C's Release commented on Michael Ramirez 2 months ago

    With all that drug money coming in they can build a wall twice as high as Trump’s.

  4. d_legendary1 Demands Dr.C's Release commented on Rob Rogers 2 months ago

    Except that our two party system (which has been bought out by corporates) is the only thing that is shown on the MSM (which is also owned by corporates). And not to mention the rampant election fraud that has been going on in Arizona, New York, possibly Rhode Island and Oregon. The establishment has already chosen our candidates for us. All we gotta do is cast one vote (at least) to legitimize their candidates. There is a reason why 20% of the population can tell the other 80% what to do.

  5. d_legendary1 Demands Dr.C's Release commented on Tom Toles 2 months ago

    GOP monster that will eat us all.

  6. d_legendary1 Demands Dr.C's Release commented on Jack Ohman 6 months ago

    Trump made mention that Bubba is fair game. This is how the gun aims at the foot for HC.

  7. d_legendary1 Demands Dr.C's Release commented on Ted Rall 6 months ago

    Why not? She went after all of Bubba’s gals when they claimed that he had groped/raped them. There’s her attack on school teachers (a profession that is mostly female and minority dominated), her BLM interview, etc….

  8. d_legendary1 Demands Dr.C's Release commented on Michael Ramirez 6 months ago

    I’m sure the gubbermint has plenty to fear from gun humpers with semi-automatics. Its not like they don’t have tanks, fighter jets, automatic rifles, and drones to suppress an uprisings or anything like that…

  9. d_legendary1 Demands Dr.C's Release commented on Drew Sheneman 6 months ago

    exoticdoc2 says, “Don’t you libs ever get tired of playing that tattered, hackneyed old RACE CARD? These guys have not fired a shot, hardly terrorists of the MUSLIM VARIETY.”


    Cognitive dissonance. Look it up.

  10. d_legendary1 Demands Dr.C's Release commented on Jeff Stahler 6 months ago

    Yeah sure. Any gun regulation won’t stop ANY gun related crime. It’d be nice for Congress to pass some of this “failed” legislation in order to prove it.