A Recent Favorite:

Recent Comments

  1. Radical-Knight commented on Prickly City 4 days ago

    If a kingdom is coerced by the military might of another country whose government then annexes that kingdom with their albeit hesitant acceptance, does that kingdom then become a legitimate state of the usurping country? That then should decide whether Mr. Obama was born as a citizen of these United States or the Kingdom of Hawaii. That’s just my opinion, I could be wrong.

  2. Radical-Knight commented on Shoe 6 days ago

    Just because you don’t understand is no reason to ridicule… besides, it’s Y’ALL for You All… not YA’LL for ya “?”. I’ve found most people in tech support could be diagnosed with the ID10T gene and even had trouble following the protocol sheet.

  3. Radical-Knight commented on Prickly City 6 days ago

    Gerald Ford was the only one that even came close to that and he wasn’t elected… even Carter won the following election, then look what happened.

  4. Radical-Knight commented on Endtown 7 days ago

    Jim’s last name doesn’t happen to be Jones, does it? No, I didn’t read all the preceding posts carefully.

  5. Radical-Knight commented on Bloom County 11 days ago

    I’m not “in the hole” from buying lottery tickets… of course, I’m not waited for that ‘pie-in-the-sky’ either.

  6. Radical-Knight commented on The Academia Waltz 11 days ago

    Not every movie director or book writer has a subliminal plot or message to feed the deep thinkers, some just like to write their imaginative adventures… sheesh!

  7. Radical-Knight commented on Endtown 13 days ago

    Heavens to Mergatroid! Nicely done…ev-en.

  8. Radical-Knight commented on Prickly City 13 days ago

    Up to 80%? I’d be curious to see how the other 20% is divided up between personal home consumer “drinking water”, public water/sewer works, civic (hydro-electric power generation etc.) personal and public entertainment (fountains and pools), and industrial use is divided…just to name a few.

  9. Radical-Knight commented on Get Fuzzy 14 days ago

    Even the shallow cranial cavity holds a vacancy sign!

  10. Radical-Knight commented on Frazz 14 days ago

    It’s about the best I can do by myself.