Enjoy GoComics?

A Recent Favorite:

Uh Oh, Nothing Here Yet

Why don't you go browse some Comics or Editorials and pick a few to favorite?

Recent Comments

  1. wcorvi commented on Ted Rall 6 days ago

    The election IS rigged – a boorish loudmouthed bigot has been going around campaigning for Donald Trump.

  2. wcorvi commented on Over the Hedge 6 days ago

    Don’t know about you, but I kept my doctor, and my costs have gone down. Mr Trump claims he’ll get rid of it, and replace it with something even better. But we haven’t heard what that is, and in 50 years the Repubs have come up with nothing!

  3. wcorvi commented on Tom the Dancing Bug 6 days ago

    By far the best predictor of what brand of religion you adhere to is the one your parents adhered to. That alone tells you everything you believe is indoctrination.

  4. wcorvi commented on Ted Rall 9 days ago

    Mitchell and Webb – are we the baddies:


  5. wcorvi commented on Mike Luckovich 10 days ago

    Just as there will always be women willing to enter beauty pageants, there will always be women who support somebody like Trump. Probably for the money in both cases.

  6. wcorvi commented on Steve Benson 10 days ago

    I love it when a candidate starts the slide (“I’m for change, too!”), and tries to double-down with a losing strategy. His worked well for the 30% Repubs, but it’s going to drive the other 70% away. (“Her husband groped, too!”)

  7. wcorvi commented on The Meaning of Lila 10 days ago

    Whom. Who’s watching whom.

  8. wcorvi commented on B.C. 10 days ago

    Actually, the methane on Jupiter is more than the mass of the entire earth.

  9. wcorvi commented on Doonesbury 10 days ago

    The sad part is, even if reported at the time it happened, it often isn’t believed. I cite some recent college athlete cases.

  10. wcorvi commented on Mike Luckovich 15 days ago

    A lot like Idi Amin – his political opponent had a car accident – it ran into 19 machine gun bullets. We could have that in AMERICA, too!