A Recent Favorite:

9 Chickweed Lane by Brooke McEldowney

9 Chickweed Lane

Recent Comments

  1. prasrinivara GoComics Pro Member commented on Agnes about 2 hours ago

    I didn’t know Agnes was smart enough to design a loophole to get around the contradictions of panel 2 and actually eating the bird.

  2. prasrinivara GoComics Pro Member commented on Agnes about 2 hours ago

    No — grackles are North-America-only birds, only European-native birds such as nightingales and chaffinches (which DIDN’t sucessfully introduce to North America) are covered.

  3. prasrinivara GoComics Pro Member commented on Big Nate 1 day ago

    “You could compare it with other books, describe its educational value, analyze used vocabulary and grammar and how it is suitable for 1-st graders. Problem is, it is not a thing Nate would do.” — eh, he DID just that (impromptu oral — and not exactly asked for) in the second panel.

  4. prasrinivara GoComics Pro Member commented on Agnes 1 day ago

    For MayKitten and Pharmakeus — probably that’s why 95% of juice-mixtures containing cranberry have added sugar in them (the other 5% are mixed with sweeter juices such as grape). I once did taste pure cranberry juice (which my mum was prescribed when she was being treated for lymphoma) — yecchhh!

  5. prasrinivara GoComics Pro Member commented on Agnes 1 day ago

    Does Agnes understand the contradiction in what she said in panel 2 (implied — she expects the bird to be platter-sized within 1 week)?

  6. prasrinivara GoComics Pro Member commented on Big Nate 5 days ago

    Eh Nate, you may as well have written a book-report on a “Femme Fatality” comic — as that’s about how Ms. Clarke will see it!

  7. prasrinivara GoComics Pro Member commented on Big Nate 8 days ago

    Francis’ expression in the last panel — “you know, YOU’re rather jumpy, and you transmitted it to Sherman — just like you did to several cats who just happened to come within 3 metres of you”.

  8. prasrinivara GoComics Pro Member commented on Big Nate 9 days ago

    You could have correctly — but without pleasing Clara (see “Civil War studies” in second panel) — answered it “the guy after whom the Sherman Tank was named”, Nate!

  9. prasrinivara GoComics Pro Member commented on Big Nate 16 days ago

    Beat me to it.;-)

  10. prasrinivara GoComics Pro Member commented on Tarzan 17 days ago

    Tarzan maybe thinking in the second panel that Slam DOESN’t know that the way he’s running is to the raging stream — though he could have inferred the opposite from Slam’s words.