Pickles by Brian Crane

Pickles

Comments (19) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Llewellenbruce

    Llewellenbruce said, over 1 year ago

    Earl must not wash his feet very often.

  2. poppy1313

    poppy1313 said, over 1 year ago

    When I do that my Wife leaves the room

  3. DavidHuieGreen

    DavidHuieGreen said, over 1 year ago

    one man’s joy is another man’s nausea
    thereby proving there is balance in the universe
    well not actually proving it, but at least not disproving it completely.

  4. simpsonfan2

    simpsonfan2 said, over 1 year ago

    But he’s the same in Winter.

  5. paha_siga

    paha_siga said, over 1 year ago

    @Llewellenbruce

    I think that after a hot summer day, it doesn’t really matter.

  6. david_42

    david_42 said, over 1 year ago

    @Llewellenbruce

    For some people it won’t help.

  7. Paul Rozeboom

    Paul Rozeboom GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    A shoe spray would help 90% of the people but I bet Earl’s in the other 10%

  8. Vegas Viper

    Vegas Viper said, over 1 year ago

    It’s like eating garlic or onions…. everybody or nobody.

  9. Josh Lyons

    Josh Lyons said, over 1 year ago

    @Llewellenbruce

    Which is why Opal makes him sleep on the
    couch! (Yes, it’s been a while, folks)

  10. Linguist

    Linguist said, over 1 year ago

    O.K. You forced me. I’ll be the one to say it…
    It’s the agony of de feet !

  11. Taz

    Taz said, over 1 year ago

    @Linguist

    And now there’s nothing more to be said…

  12. Me3000

    Me3000 said, over 1 year ago

    now that hurts me to my souls…

  13. Number Three

    Number Three said, over 1 year ago

    If they have an air conditioner then get THAT blasting instead!

    xxx

  14. Unca Jim

    Unca Jim said, over 1 year ago

    (To My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean)

    Last night as I lay on my pillow,
    Last night as I lay on my bed
    I stuck my feet out of the window
    This morning three neighbors are dead..

  15. dadditude

    dadditude said, over 1 year ago

    Is it just me, or does the other guy’s hair make him look startled in every panel?

  16. Load the rest of the comments (4).