The reason I love Oliphant 95% of the time, even when I dislike the day’s offering, is that the man will take on anything and anyone. Fairness is not part of his work (see today’s offering), but neither is bowing down to sacred cows. That remaining 5% would be Obama, the one person on the planet regarding whom Oliphant can find nothing to criticize. Hell, even Michelle got a comeuppance, while Obama does things suitable for a political cartoon pretty much every day. I really don’t get why our modern Daumier is so willing to lay down for this very ordinary guy.
Apr 12, 2017