Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller

Non Sequitur

Comments (30) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    Why not you can afford it.

  2. Downundergirl

    Downundergirl said, over 2 years ago

    drumroll please.

  3. Bruno Zeigerts

    Bruno Zeigerts said, over 2 years ago

    Well they are trying to drum up new business.
    They need a new corporate cymbal.

  4. Blue Boy

    Blue Boy said, over 2 years ago

    Bah Dum Tish…

  5. wrwallaceii

    wrwallaceii said, over 2 years ago

    Have you heard this one?
    We laid of 20% of our hourly workers and cut the benefits for the other 80% by 30% and our stock prices rose 50%.
    Bada Bing, Bada Boom.

  6. poppy1313

    poppy1313 said, over 2 years ago

    ka ching

  7. AKHenderson

    AKHenderson GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    How about a laugh track?

  8. Superfrog

    Superfrog said, over 2 years ago

    Just another of Bob’s cymbal-minded projects.

  9. Richard S. Russell

    Richard S. Russell GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    I’ve occasionally wondered why I seem to be going thru life without a soundtrack, when everybody I see in the movies has one.

  10. Mark

    Mark said, over 2 years ago

    @Bruno Zeigerts

    You’re a assistant to Pastis, aren’t you?

  11. jreckard

    jreckard said, over 2 years ago

    What’s in the pot? Bored rum.

  12. INGSOC

    INGSOC GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    Adds suspense to the boredom..

  13. keenanthelibrarian

    keenanthelibrarian said, over 2 years ago

    I think the board attempts at levity can use all the help they can get – go Bob!!

  14. Rockngolfer

    Rockngolfer said, over 2 years ago

    rimshot sound effect
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpaOy8b8X6A

  15. Linguist

    Linguist said, over 2 years ago

    Bob was just making a cymbolic gesture about drumming up new business.

  16. Load the rest of the comments (15).