Electricians get shocked all the time. Not even kidding. I worked as an apprentice for a while, and some of the stories of shocking events I heard were unreal. One guy got hit by 220 while working on an AC unit and he’s not sure why he lived. Shocks from the 110 sockets are common. And that ‘is the power off’ comment is bogus. They work with it on. With new house construction, wiring sockets goes faster if the power is just left on and you’re not having to run to the power cabinet every time you’re ready to test the socket you just installed. I was shocked many times while learning.