Whether you have one sibling or a dozen, you know the bond between brothers and sisters is unlike any other. You fight with them, compete with them and tattle on them, but they're your partners in crime, and you know they'll always be there for you.
Today is National Sibling Day, and to celebrate, we've rounded up five things everyone with a sibling knows to be true:
1. Your siblings keep you humble.
2. They're always looking for something to use against you.
3. They do everything in their power to keep you on your toes.
4. They secretly love whatever perks they get for being older or younger than you.
5. Even though they'll never admit it to anyone, they're pretty proud to be your sibling.