Nest Heads by John Allen

Nest Heads

Comments (4) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. LarryW2LJ

    LarryW2LJ said, over 1 year ago

    ??? I don’t get this. Somebody ’splain?

  2. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 said, over 1 year ago

    Little magnets can be swallowed.

  3. pair8head

    pair8head said, over 1 year ago

    The little magnets are so strong they can (if swallowed) attach themselves to each other thru tissue in the intestines and kill a person.

  4. Neo Blakkrstal

    Neo Blakkrstal said, over 1 year ago

    @pair8head

    And have. A child died of this very thing due to swalling a magnet from a Connetix toy. In addition, magnets can destroy electronics. Very dangerous in the hands a small child near your expensive devices. Just a bad idea all the way around.

  5. Refresh Comments.