MythTickle by Justin Thompson

MythTickleNo Zoom

Comments (25) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Al

    Al GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    Never challenge WORSE.

  2. Kali39

    Kali39 said, about 1 year ago

    The worst insult you can give is to call someone an optimist.

  3. Bruno Zeigerts

    Bruno Zeigerts said, about 1 year ago

    The optimist believes that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
    The pessimist fears this is true.

  4. waycyber

    waycyber said, about 1 year ago

    The worst insult is to say that a person can never be insulted – think about it!!

  5. Sisyphos

    Sisyphos said, about 1 year ago

    Boody’s brand of optimism leaves me pessimistic….

  6. SkyFisher

    SkyFisher said, about 1 year ago

    Optimist: The glasses are half full.
    Pessimist: I hate having to wear bi-focals!

  7. mntim

    mntim said, about 1 year ago

    The glass is always full. It’s just that sometimes it’s half air.

  8. prrdh

    prrdh said, about 1 year ago

    Both the optimist and the pessimist see the glass as full.

    The difference is what they see the glass as full of.

  9. SKJAM!

    SKJAM! GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    “The glass is completely empty, and it isn’t even my glass. Someone stole my full glass!

  10. ArthurAllen

    ArthurAllen said, about 1 year ago

    @waycyber

    Supposedly, a man asked Groucho Marx to insult his wife, and Groucho told him, “With a wife like that, you should be able to think of your own insults.”

  11. Coyoty

    Coyoty GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    I go to the optimist to have my glasses fixed.

  12. SkyFisher

    SkyFisher said, about 1 year ago

    I just noticed:
    As Boody said “Yes it CAN!”, he leaned on and crushed Dudley’s CAN.
    Thereby, he made it worse and made a “can” pun.

  13. celecca

    celecca GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    Boody just crushed Dudley’s world view!

  14. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 said, about 1 year ago

    Research has shown that about 80% of the population is unrealistically optimistic, the remaining 20% are like me. Some call it pessimistic, I call it realistic. That is actually a good thing for our species. I would not change it.

  15. Kali39

    Kali39 said, about 1 year ago

    The pessimist is never surprised by Murphy’s Law. The optimist tries to argue that it doesn’t exist.

    Who’s the realist?

  16. Load the rest of the comments (10).