Monty by Jim Meddick

Monty

Comments (19) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Sisyphos

    Sisyphos said, about 1 year ago

    Tsk, tsk, Monty! Such careless maintenance. You wouldn’t want Fleshy to seek other accommodations, would you?

  2. Prof d'anglais

    Prof d'anglais said, about 1 year ago

    Is this the first tile we’ve actually heard Fleshy speak?

  3. _vecihi_

    _vecihi_ said, about 1 year ago

    Product placement?

  4. dukedoug

    dukedoug said, about 1 year ago

    Kills 99.9% of all household germs … thereby leaving the remaining 0.1% to mutate and breed uncontrollably and wipe all other lifeforms off the planet.

  5. Chalkie  j   

    Chalkie  j    said, about 1 year ago

    @Prof d'anglais

    He said “ack” about a week ago.

  6. richardelguru

    richardelguru GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    dukedoug:
    you forgot ‘and have a grudge against us’.

  7. Mark

    Mark said, about 1 year ago

    @Chalkie  j   

    Yeah. He’s really blabbing it up at this point.

  8. Puddlesplatt McLearn

    Puddlesplatt McLearn said, about 1 year ago

    his paws OK…but why lick his butt?

  9. DAZZ

    DAZZ GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    Actually interesting that he not only speaks (to get attention) but also uses sign language (to communicate his actual intent). That’s better than some human forms normally do.

  10. Bill

    Bill said, about 1 year ago

    On the other hand — if it kills 99.95% of the germs, leaving .05% behind; then it kills 99.5% of THOSE, …Pretty soon they are ALL gone…

  11. Chalkie  j   

    Chalkie  j    said, about 1 year ago

    @Mark

    Evidently, ‘ack’ is essential to feline vernacular;

  12. Chalkie  j   

    Chalkie  j    said, about 1 year ago

    Fleshy actually has quite an expansive vocabulary; It soon might take two hands to count the total.

  13. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 said, about 1 year ago

    Fleshie is no ordinary cat. He is a time traveler from millions of years from now.

  14. Chalkie  j   

    Chalkie  j    said, about 1 year ago

    Monty’s convinced Fleshy was a Lumberjack/Log-Rolling Champion in a previous life . . . fact.

  15. Suzanne

    Suzanne GoComics PRO Member said, about 1 year ago

    A student of microbiology said an experiment they did was to test hand sanitisers on hand bacteria. The sanitisers don’t work. We still need good old-fashioned soap and hot water.

  16. Load the rest of the comments (4).