Mike Luckovich by Mike Luckovich

Mike Luckovich

Comments (25) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. SaltWaterCroc

    SaltWaterCroc said, over 3 years ago

    Yeah, the group that receives over $6 billion of our tax dollars, but pays no taxes in return. They need that money to defend against all the child abuse lawsuits, and pay for Viagra, but can’t pay for women’s health. Of course, 98% of American Catholic women have used birth control….

  2. Donald Williams

    Donald Williams said, over 3 years ago

    I’m sure they’re tossing that issue around with a method of rhythm.

  3. petergrt

    petergrt said, over 3 years ago

    There are make-work jobs and there are wealth-producing jobs.
    .
    Government can only produce the make-wok kind of jobs, at the expanse of the wealth-producing jobs, that pay for the government’s existence.

  4. dtroutma

    dtroutma GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    I can never remember how to spell rhythm, which, apparently neither can Roman Catholics, as it’s really called “parenthood”.

  5. ARodney

    ARodney said, over 3 years ago

    Peter, you’re full of it. I was raised in a family supported on a good government job, and it’s a better job than I could ever get in the private sector.

  6. jmattadams

    jmattadams GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    So this is an admission that only Republicans can create jobs. Well we currently can’t create them faster than Obama destroys them. Get rid of Obama and see how fast you can get a job. A good job…that pays MONEY!

  7. Michael wme

    Michael wme said, over 3 years ago

    98% don’t listen. (We’re not sure about the remaining 2%.)

  8. walruscarver2000

    walruscarver2000 said, over 3 years ago

    @Michael wme

    But when someone supports their right to choose they get all up in the air about people messing with their religion that they don’t agree in the first place. Yeah, that makes sense.

  9. dtroutma

    dtroutma GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    Clown: you might review Cheney and "W"’s declarations for the “unitary presidency” when it comes to seeking a dictatorship.

  10. JudeTheObtuse

    JudeTheObtuse GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    I’d like to point out that “And for the hundreds time you ignorant libs.” isn’t a sentence, and doesn’t mean anything. Your ignorance is revealed. Also, this insistence of you lap dog tools of the corporate plutocracy on using the word “lib” or “libs” is just too silly. Let me spell it for you; It’s LIBERAL or LIBERALS and it implies an intelligence that can deal with complex issues in a complex manner, rather than relying on simple answers, and a simple minded, selfish, mean spirited approach to citizenship that has come to call itself “Conservatism”. You all are just throw backs to a pre-civilized consciousness that led us into the dark ages.

  11. Rockngolfer

    Rockngolfer said, over 3 years ago

    Go man, go! I agree. I think the Flying Spaghetti Monster is FOR contraception, so he should demand equal time.

  12. Rad-ish

    Rad-ish GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    The priest is takeing a well deserved break from molesting children. The church needs its tax free status to pay off its law suits.

  13. petergrt

    petergrt said, over 3 years ago

    @ARodney

    No kidding?!?
    .
    And that great job, which certainly produced gabs of taxable wealth, was no doubt payed for from taxes . . . . . paid by Martians, who else?

  14. petergrt

    petergrt said, over 3 years ago

    @JudeTheObtuse

    My, my. Now that is a load of uberintellectual xxxxxxxxxx . . .!!!
    .
    I doubt that you get similarly upset by the various uncomplimentary vernaculars that republicans are routinely labeled with on these pages.
    .
    “You all are just throw backs to a pre-civilized consciousness that led us into the dark ages.” – Now that is progressive intellectualism!

  15. mdavis4183

    mdavis4183 GoComics PRO Member said, over 3 years ago

    When is Obama going to create jobs? When is Reid going to bring a jobs bill to the floor of the senate that was passed by the house? B irth control pills are cheap and easy to get. So are condoms. Women who have sex with men without condoms rish AIDS and othe STDs.

  16. Load the rest of the comments (10).